What is the Profile of a GPHR Certification Exam Candidate?
An honest assessment of skills, knowledge and responsibilities within the HR function is critical when deciding whether to seek certification as a GPHR. The following profile of a typical GPHR candidate.
GPHR Certification Exam Candidate:
- Has cross-border HR responsibilities (more than one country).
- Understands the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs.
- Establishes HR policies and initiatives that support the organization’s global growth and reputation as an employer.
- Designs organizational structures, programs and processes to achieve worldwide business needs.
- Develops, implements and evaluates programs, processes and tools to ensure that they align with competitive practice, the organization’s objectives and legal requirements.
- Oversees practices that ensure favorable employment conditions balancing employer needs with employee rights and needs.
- Has core knowledge of the organization’s international HR activities.