What is the Profile of a GPHR Certification Exam Candidate?
An honest assessment of skills, knowledge and responsibilities within the HR function is critical when deciding whether to seek certification as a PHR, SPHR or GPHR. The following profile of a typical GPHR candidate. You may hold either a PHR or SPHR certification in conjunction with a GPHR designation.
GPHR Certification Exam Candidate:
- Has cross-border HR responsibilities (more than one country).
- Understands the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs.
- Establishes HR policies and initiatives that support the organization’s global growth and reputation as an employer.
- Designs organizational structures, programs and processes to achieve worldwide business needs.
- Develops, implements and evaluates programs, processes and tools to ensure that they align with competitive practice, the organization’s objectives and legal requirements.
- Oversees practices that ensure favorable employment conditions balancing employer needs with employee rights and needs.
- Has core knowledge of the organization’s international HR activities.
Certification is a voluntary action by a professional group to establish a system to grant recognition to professionals who have met a stated level of training and work experience. Certified individuals are usually issued a certificate attesting that they have met the standards of the credentialing organization and are entitled to make the public aware of their credentialed status, usually through the use of initials (i.e., PHR or SPHR) after their names.
Certifications differ from certificate programs because certifications include an experience component. It is wise to first register at the Human Resource Certification Institute’s websiteand meet eligibility requirements prior to beginning any study program.
Once registered to take a GPHR certification exam, you’ll need GPHR certification exam Study Materials to prepare for this rigorous exam you choose.